Make money online! It’s a sort of mantra these days. Yes, the internet has provided myriads of new opportunities and new ways to run businesses and earn some extra money. However, making money without making an effort isn’t possible online or offline. Unless we talk about paid surveys. That’s really easy money, but on the downside, you can’t earn anything like a decent wage doing surveys only. Still, many people find it attractive to collect some pocket money just for voicing their opinion. MedSurvey is one of these panels that offers you to participate in their research and they will reward you for your contribution. It is a survey panel specialized in healthcare and medical surveys.
Healthcare survey panels are pretty popular among survey takers. They usually pay better than the average survey sites. Furthermore, it’s nice to know that you can influence improvements and changes in the healthcare system. Even though it’s a small contribution, you are becoming a part of something greater than yourself, for the greater good. On the other hand, healthcare survey platforms are usually very restrictive and exclusive. So, let’s see what MedSurvey is all about, and is it a good opportunity to earn a couple of bucks on the side.
MedSurvey Company Overview
MedSurvey is one of the leading medical market research companies. It was founded in 1976. It was formerly known as Ricca Group before they changed the name to MedSurvey in 2017. In 2018 they made it to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies. It’s quite an achievement for a company with 30-40 employees. Moreover, they are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating which is as good as it gets. So, you don’t have to worry about legitimacy. MedSurvey is a legitimate, successful, and reputable company.
How MedSurvey Works
Unlike most other medical survey panels, MedSurvey is not very exclusive. The membership is open to all medical professionals including healthcare executives, managers, and support personnel, veterinarians, technicians, therapists, chiropractors, dentists, physicians, and more. Furthermore, all medical consumers, patients, and healthcare users are eligible to join MedSurvey as well. So, it really covers the vast majority of the population.
The registration on MedSurvey is free and not too complicated. You will be asked to provide some personal information and habits for profiling reasons. You will also have an option to choose a survey method of your preference between phone and online surveys. I forgot to mention, only US residents are eligible. Once you fill out the screening survey, you are ready to take surveys and earn money.
You will receive invitations for surveys via email or phone. The number of participants in each survey is limited, so it’s a good idea to respond as soon as possible. You will be informed about the deadline, in the invitation, though. And that’s all there is to it. There are no other activities. So, it’s simple and more or less easy. The only thing that can bother you is that you might be late with your response. Sometimes, a survey can be closed when you’ve answered most of the questions. Of course, you won’t have these problems if you opt for phone surveys.
Now, we come to the most important part – how much you can earn on MedSurvey.
Rewards on MedSurvey
The survey process is pretty simple and so is the payout. There are no points, no thresholds, and no complications of any kind. For every completed survey you will be rewarded with cash incentives. And they are very generous. The amount of money per survey depends on research type and it can vary from $15 to $140. Even though it’s nearly impossible to calculate the average pay rate, this is definitely one of the best paying survey platforms. Pick any given number, and there’s no doubt that it is a rich reward for voicing your opinion that takes between 15 minutes and one hour.
As for the payment method, it is simple again. After completing the survey you will receive your reward via paid check. You don’t have to accrue points or money. You will get your money after each and every survey. So, this is also a very nice way to gain trust. It can be annoying to accumulate points or money not knowing if the other side would honor their part of the deal. With MedSurvey you won’t have to worry about it. You will know if they deliver on their promises after every survey. From what I have found out, they always do.
Pros of MedSurvey
- They pay great. From decent $15 to astounding $140, they pay well above the average for the industry. They probably pay more than anybody else in the industry or very close to it.
- No payment threshold. Immediate payment is music to survey taker’s ears. You don’t have to keep track of your progress or to fear you won’t get your rewards eventually.
- Great user ratings. This is also pretty rare for the industry. A vast majority of members rate their experience with MedSurveys as great.
- Excellent customer support. This is another stand-out feature. Survey panels are notorious for the lack of decent customer support. Somehow, MedSurvey manages to respond quickly and respectfully to their members’ inquiries or issues.
- Patients and healthcare consumers can join, too. Medical survey panels are usually very exclusive, but MedSurvey is open to patients and healthcare users along with healthcare professionals.
Cons of This Panel
- Infrequent surveys. Survey frequency depends a lot on your demographics, but it seems that on average, you won’t get opportunities too often. I am not sure though, that this is a downside considering how good they pay.
- Occasional disqualifications halfway through. They don’t really have pre-qualifying questions, but when they receive a designated number of completed surveys, they close the study. It doesn’t happen too often, though.
If you fit their criteria, I can’t find a single reason not to join this panel. They are not perfect but none of the survey sites are. MedSurvey is a reputable and successful company. Everything is simple and transparent about surveys and rewards. They deliver on their promises and appreciate your contribution. And above all, they pay great. Even though you won’t get invitations all the time, I would always prefer to take a few surveys that pay great rather than taking a survey after survey for peanuts. If you have a lot of spare time or you want to check out some other panels you can take a look at our best survey panels list.
So, my verdict is very clear – I believe that this panel is worth joining.