MobileXpression is a panel that offers you an opportunity to earn some passive income. Passive income is a magic word these days. Everyone wants it and with the internet, there are many ways to earn some extra bucks. So, is it just a trend or there’s something to it?
Truth be told, the internet provides countless new opportunities for businesses. The fast flow of information allows new ways to earn money and some of them are quite easy. You don’t need special skills, you just need some spare time. Paid survey and get-paid-to sites are among the most popular side hustles. But, make no mistake, you can’t earn a decent wage doing something too easy, or doing nothing. You can earn some pocket money, though. So, if you’re into an idea to make a little effort and make a couple of extra bucks, it is possible.
What Is MobileXpression
MobileXpression is a market research company. It is specialized in mobile internet activities. This makes them pretty unique. Many companies offer similar services, but MobileXpression is focused on mobiles and internet surfing only. The company is based in Reston, VA and it is in a market research business for about 20 years. So, it is safe to call it legit. It is owned by ComScore TMRG, Inc, one of the leading online behavior research companies. They have some experience and reputation. Let’s see what they have to offer to you and me.
What’s the Offer on MobileXpression
The offer is as simple as it gets. All you need to do is to download the MobileXpression application on your smartphone. Once it’s done you don’t have to do anything else and you will be receiving incentives as long as the app is running on your device or devices. It sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? But, it is true. You will be paid because the app monitors your internet activities and gathers data for online behavior research. So, I guess you get the point. You earn some money for allowing the app to track your surfing habits.
What You Need to Do
The process of signing up to MobileXpression is pretty simple. First, you need to register and answer several questions about your age, gender, education, and so on. The site uses your answers to create your profile for demographic and statistical research. The website won’t use your personal information for any other purposes. Then you have to download the MobileXpression app from the Google Play or Apple App Store. As soon as the app starts running and stays active for a week you will receive a $5 sign up bonus. And that is all you have to do. You can continue with your usual activities and wait for your money to come.
As long as you keep the MobileXpression app running, you will generate some passive income. However, it is not a lot. You will earn around 5 points a week which equates $1. So, it is around $4, $5 a month, but with a zero effort.
Sweepstakes and Surveys
The application is not the only way to get some rewards. Occasionally you will have an opportunity to take a survey and get a reward for it. However, surveys are few and far between.
Each month you will receive an entry into the sweepstakes and a chance to win $100. You will also have a chance to win $2,500, $5,000, and even $100,000. I couldn’t find out the info about the frequency of these events, though.
Overall, you can’t really count on these additional rewards. You might get lucky, but the app is the only sure thing that brings regular earnings.
How to Collect Your Reward
You can redeem your points for a variety of gift cards on MobileXpression. These include Amazon gift cards, Walmart gift cards, and several retail e-vouchers.
There is an additional program to help the environment. After being a member for 90 days the website will donate a tree to Trees for the Future program. After that, another tree will be donated each month. It is not a reward for you, but it feels rewarding and it’s nice to contribute to environmental causes. Each tree counts, right?
Advantages of MobileXpression
- Effortless passive income. Even though you won’t earn much, you don’t have to do anything. This is a typical passive income and if you don’t mind the app tracking your surfing habits, it is a great way to earn a couple of bucks a month.
- Occasional surveys. Surveys are very rare, but they can add up.
- Sweepstakes. While I don’t really like the lottery, you never know. You don’t have to do anything and you have a chance to win some nice prizes.
- Tree donation. This is really cool. It’s not like you’ll grow a new forest, but 12 new trees a year is much better than none.
Disadvantages of MobileXpression
- Interference. This is a major issue, but it’s sometimes hard to find the culprit. In theory, the app should run silently in the background of your device. It shouldn’t slow it down or interfere in any way. However, many users complained about having other apps blocked. Others complained that the app slows down their device or the internet connection. These complaints are too many to be disregarded.
- Poor customer support. Some of the issues may be easy to resolve, but reaching a customer service is nearly impossible. You need to be very persistent to get any kind of response. That makes even the smallest issues look bad.
- Privacy issues. The website claims that panel members’ privacy is their top priority. All of the info they gather from you is anonymous and aggregated. So, I believe that this site is safe, but some people think you can never be cautious enough. At the end of the day, it is an individual call for each one of us.
- Delays and shutdowns. While payments are usually prompt, some users complained that they have waited forever to receive their rewards. Others reported that their accounts were blocked and shut down when they asked for a payout.
MobileXpression is legit and there’s no doubt about it. However, there are many possible problems and hindrances that can ruin your experience. You can earn some money with this site, but it’s a pretty small amount of money. In my opinion, it needs to run smoothly to be worth it.
I wouldn’t highly recommend MobileXpression, but if you are looking for an extra opportunity, you may give it a try. It takes only a couple of days to figure out if it works smoothly. And in a week or so, you can request your first payout. If it doesn’t work great you can uninstall the app and look somewhere else.